BioFresh® Boluses consist of key ingredients including a combination bovine specific yeast product, broad spectrum of digestive enzymes (amylase, protease, cellulase, lipase and pectinase), L-form concentrates of lactobacillus, specialized proteins, microbial sugars, complexes of highly bio-available minerals, vitamins including A, D, E, niacin and other B-vitamins.
BioFresh® Boluses are formulated as a supplement for dairy cattle at the time of freshening and other non-routine conditions. The use rate is one bolus per day for up to three consecutive days.
Ideal for fresh cows
• Formulated to supply critical vitamins and minerals to supplement the cows variable intake.
• Formulated to provide an aid in digestion from L-form Lactobacillus strains, microbial sugars and specialized proteins.
• Added digestive response from yeast and enzymes.
• Freshening is the highest stress period in a typical lactation and dictates success of the lactation. (Example: Mastitis at freshening delays days to first service. Mastitis at time of breeding will double services
High Somatic Cell Counts
• The quality premiums attached to low average herd somatic cell count is critical especially in periods of low milk prices.
• A small group of high somatic cell cows can dramatically increase the average of the herd in the bulk tank.
• The expense involved in replacing those culled animals is now more expensive than ever.
Use as a supplement for treated cows
• Cows being treated for mastitis are challenged from fighting the infection.
• Customers indicate BioFresh® Bolus has shown a positive response in this situation.
• BioFresh® Bolus should not be considered to be a replacement for antibiotics, but rather a nutritional supplement.
Beneficial to sick or “off-feed” cows
• Cows which are off feed will lack from the daily intake of required minerals and vitamins.
• Produces digestive response from yeast and enzymes.
• Sick or “off-feed” cows are most likely challenged.
• BioFresh® Bolus can supplement those necessary nutritional requirements.
Use one Bolus per head per day for up to 3 consecutive daysBioFresh is manufactured for Agrarian Marketing Corporation, Middlebury, IN. All claims,representations and warranties, expressed or implied, are made only by the Agrarian Marketing Corporation, and not by All West/Select Sires. For more information and pricing in your area email us today: email@example.com