A Program to Help You Succeed…a customized approach to reproductive management.
Select Sires offers a portfolio of reproductive services, products, programs and consulting that can be utilized to help you solve reproductive issues in your herd. Some examples include:
• Professional technician service
• Systematic heat detection programs such as tail striping, Select Detect,advanced estrus detection technology, including training of your employees.
• Reproductive training resources in English and Spanish
• Professional A.l. training and refresher courses
• Provide assistance to source and train on-farm reproductive specialists
• Records analysis and reproductive troubleshooting using the Select RePRO Analysis™ software
• Complete line of herd health and management products
• Expertise in utilizing the BioPRYN® pregnancy test
Providing genetically superior bovine semen to customers is the gold standard at Select Sires. Supplying the A.I. industry’s most reliable reproductive resources to customers is an important component in turning genetically superior semen into a pregnancy.
“When we deliver a unit of semen, we not only want to supply the best genetics available in the world, but also the technical support to transfer that unit of semen into a pregnancy,” says Mel DeJarnette, reproduction specialist, Select Sires Inc. “We recognize that reproduction is one of the primary challenges facing dairy and beef producers today. Our goal is to elevate the reproductive expertise of every person on the Select Sires supply line so they can help customers improve the reproductive performance of their herds.”
“At Select Sires, we know one person can’t solve every breeding problem from coast to coast,” DeJarnette explains. “We have a network of representatives visiting herds routinely that are an important part of the Select Reproductive Solutions package. These people want to be part of the team to make our customers stronger financially. That’s why we are committed to elevating the reproductive expertise of every person in the Select Sires network.”
For more information and availability in your area email us today: firstname.lastname@example.org