Select Sires Beef has added three new bulls to our Angus lineup since our last newsletter was delivered.
- Who says you can’t have power and marbling?!? BELIEVER is a 7AN580 HOME TOWN son that offers more growth and power and still maintains a top ranking for MARB, $B and $C.
- BELIEVER’s actual performance ratios are very impressive… 120 WW, 111 YW, 168 IMF, and 111 REA.
- BELIEVER was a phenotypic standout in Oklahoma City as a member of Frey Angus’ carload. His dam has produced 4 Pen/Carload bulls and his granddam has produced 9!
- There have been many waiting for this sire – he took a little more time to get going but we feel like this one will be worth the wait!
- He is a Calving Ease and Cowmaker deluxe from one of the most respected maternal herds in the country.
- This sire will catch one’s eye on paper, but it gets even better in the pasture. COUNTY ROAD is a very deep-sided sire that tracks wide and has exceptional foot quality with a long, level hip, a strong topline and his shoulder blends well into his body.
“COUNTY ROAD brings two great Select Sires leaders in COMRADE and PLAYBOOK,” said All West Beef Large Herd Specialist, Clint Sexson. “He is a bull to capitalize on the maternal lines these two bulls are noted for retaining.”
- NETWORK is the culmination of several generations of Select Sires genetics that have stood the test of time.
- This powerful young sire is unique on paper and in the flesh. He is very stout with extra bone and foot size, extra depth of body and a powerful hip.
- Growth and carcass merit are off the charts with top 1 percent ranking for YW, $F, $B, $W and $C!
We also have updated photos of several sires recently released below!
- As ‘our pick’ and the top seller from last year’s Connealy Angus Bull Sale, GUARD RAIL!
- Selected for his amazing complement of fault-free phenotype and ‘no-holes’ numbers, GUARD RAIL’s genetics can improve nearly every trait!
- One of the most unique sires in the Angus breed!
- He ranks in the top 5% or better for 13 different traits.
- As he adds data his BW to YW spread continues to get better!
- We have been on the hunt for a powerful “cow sire” and the search led us to the addition of MAJOR IMPACT.
- MAJOR IMPACT is a LCDR Impact 134F son, the high selling Sugar C4 son that resides at Rydeen Farms in MN. With semen unavailable from his sire, MAJOR IMPACT is a great alternative.
- Calving Ease, Growth and Maternal in one package!
- He offers elite EPDs but the cattle are equally as impressive on the hoof. He is a go-to phenotype sire that has already sired several sale highlights and he has only begun!