BioFRESH Microbial Bolus
Ingredients: 8X dose of BioCycle with added vitamins and minerals
Focus: Assists Somatic Cell Count (SCC) by boosting immune functions of cows affected with environmental mastitis challenges. The direct-fed microbial action gets fresh cows on feed faster, reducing metabolic disorders and Displaced Abomasum (DA’s)
Feeding Rate: 1 bolus per day for three days at freshening
Southern Illinois University
- Administering BioFresh Bolus for three consecutive days to cows at freshening:
- Reduced days open by 100 days (from 186 to 86) with a probability of P=0.085.
- Reduced services per conception by 1.49 days (from 2.68 to 1.19). Results show statistical significance with a probability of P=0.03
- Administering BioFresh Bolus for three consecutive days to cows with an initial LSCC >5 caused LSCC to decrease one LSCC unit (200,000 cells). Results show statistical significance with a probability of P= .0001.
Use Directions One bolus per head per day for three consecutive days
Packaging 50 bolus per jar & 400 bolus per pail
Stability Stable for two years. Store in a cool, dry place.
Ingredients Montmorillonite Clay, Kelp, Niacin, Yeast Culture, Vitamin A acetate, Vitamin D3 supplement, Vitamin B7 (Biotin), Calcium pantothenate, Menadione sodium, bisulphite complex (Source of Vitamin K), Vitamin B12 supplement, Riboflavin, Thiamine mononitrate, Folic acid, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Potassium chloride, Potassium iodide, Silicon dioxide, Dried egg product, Zinc proteinate, Copper proteinate, Manganese proteinate, Cobalt glucoheptonate, and Saccharomyces cervisiae.
Guaranteed Analysis (Per Bolus)
- Protease (Aspergillus Oryzae) – 28,000 ug of protein hydrolyzed/minute/gm
- Hemicellulase (Trichoderma reesei) – 12,000 ug of hemicellulose broken-down/minute/gm
- Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) – 6000 ug of starch hydrolyzed/minute/gm
- Cellulase (Aspergillus reesei) – 5000 ug cellulose broken-down/minute/gm